domingo, 1 de março de 2015

Dia do M.!



Franciscoooo

My Son I adore his smile I cherish his hugs I admire his heart but most of all I love that he is My Son 13"w x14"h hand-painted wood sign

Mother and Son Wall Art Mom and Son by RoseHillDesignStudio

This is perfect for me. I suck at letting people know just how special they are to me. @Jamie Wise OSBORNE @Claudia Park McCormick @Bridget McCornell Obikoya McCormick @Chelsie McCormick

Never forget!

Uplifting quotes are just what I need today (and everyday) especially today.



And ALWAYS, ALWAYS...


So...
Work hard & be kind.
&...
Be strong enough to stand alone. Smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.







 My little M.! See this and learn

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Olá! Sê bem vindo (a)...